Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ack.

So. I apologise. I just re-read my post from last night. I don't even know what is going on with me lately. I can hardly remember writing it. But it is true, so thank you to those who commented. I will be weighing in on Friday night.
Today's intake has been far better than usual. I have killer stomach ache right now, I don't know why. And I am expecting my period any day. And. I leave for home in three weeks..!
I'm excited. And anxious. And happy and terrified, and a billion other things.
I just don't know anymore.
For Christmas, cause I am poor, I am making everyone gifts. And giving them all candy. And baking cupcakes. I am obsessed with cupcakes. Not that I especially like eating them, but I love baking and decorating them. Cupcakes in little baskets with other candies. I'm a douche. A poor one. But hopefully people will think I'm relatively normal. Ish.
I just don't know. I apologise.
More in an hour or several.
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment