Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Friday, December 18, 2009
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Monday, October 26, 2009
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Friday, October 9, 2009
- Fat Cow or Anorexic?
- Perfection or Worthlessness?
- Food or Thin?
- Ana = Control, Food = Ugly
- Desire or Disgust?
- Need = Beauty, Want = Fat
- Would you rather be remembered as the beautiful, skinny girl, or the horrible fat one?
- Thin = Grace, Fat = Falling on your face.
- Food = Inner Beauty, Ana = Inner AND Outer Beauty
- People who eat are selfish and unrealistic.
- Have you ever seen a thin person be ignored?
- Thin people look good in everything, Fat people shouldn't be seen in public.
- Ballerina or Beanbag?
- Long, thin life, or short, fat one?
- A moment on the lips, forever on the hips.
- People will praise you for being thin.
- People will IGNORE you for being fat.
- Not eating ensures a healthy bank account.
- Skinny people get better jobs. Just look at celebrities.
- Fat people are funny, thin people are successful.
- Fat people don't get the lead.
- Ana works, Diets don't.
- Fat people don't have enough room to be loved.
- Just think of Ana as a bad ass action Hero. She's your secret weapon.
- Thin = Confidence, Confidence = Happiness.
- Nothing Tastes As Good As Thin Feels.
- Perfect Body = Perfect Soul
- Would you rather be admired for your courage to walk out the door as a size 22, or your courage and strength to say 'No.'??
- Think how much better you'll look in photos.
- Save Time, Eat Nothing.
- Is food more important than happiness?
- Thin will always be in.
- People don't like Fat People.
If it offends at all, I apologise. If you have more, Let me know. I know there are billions of Ana quotes out there. I just wanted to put my own thoughts into something.
I'll be posting another blog shortly, about what, I'm just not sure.
Love and Lite,
Thursday, October 8, 2009
- White bread
- Red Meat
- Anything that makes me 'Feel Happy'
Have instead decided to:
- Eat healthily
- Eat fruit
- Drink lots of green tea
- Drink less diet coke
- Drink 1 Ltr water per day
- Eat crackers if I feel faint
I don't know if you know this, but being thin is AMAZING. And staying thin, and not needing to eat is Freaking Fantastic.
I Really HATE myself right now.
Hope your having a better night than me.
I've decided to be lazy and pro-active, if that makes sense. Like, instead of sitting around all day doing nothing, feeling sorry for myself, I'm going to get a hobby. And by that, I mean, increase my awareness of fashion, etc. It's what I'll be studying next year, and I can't wait. So, Saturday, when I don't think I'll be doing anything, I'm going to alter some pants I don't wear into pants I will wear. But, I'm only going to start when I get hungry. So that, instead of doing it, and finishing and then bingeing the rest of the day for lack of anything better to do, I'll just chill until I feel like I want to eat something that I'll obviously regret after, and do it then.
Presto, problem solved. I hope.
On Tuesday I'm going into town to book my train tickets to go to London in November, and I'm going to buy some sketch books. I figure, if I constantly have a book around to scribble in, it can only help, right? Sometimes words just won't do it.
I've been reading and commenting on some peoples journals, I hope they don't mind. I struggled with Ana when I was about 13-15, and ate maybe ... five meals a week. I hated eating, being fat, I learned to hide it well. I was at the doctors a lot at the time, for a different reason, and he put me on a meal plan and steroids, and all sorts of things that made me gain, that my parents made me follow to the letter. I started using food as a substitute for everything else. I've struggled with compulsive overeating ever since. I just bounced from one extreme to the other.
So when I give out advice, as a non skinny person, don't think I'm just making stuff up. Cause everything I say, I used to do. At my smallest, I weighed about 38 kilos (85 lbs). I know weigh 58 (130 lbs).
Right now, to lose weight, I've decided, I'm just on a water fast, with a multi-vitamin, and a food supplement, and possibly one piece of brown toast per day. Thats my plan till Monday.
I will do well. I don't want to be the Fat Friend anymore.
More later, I'm sure.
Love to you all, and blessings.