Thursday, October 22, 2009

A New Day?

Firstly, let me thank everyone who commented on my previous post. I'm sorry you all had to suffer reading that thing, I shudder to look back at it. I really hate being a whinge-y person, but I guess that's why I came online to write in the first place, isn't it?
So thank you for all the support and the love you sent my way. Reading your comments just before really made me feel ... Just amazed, to be honest. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
I'm slowly but surely making my way through all of the posts I missed out on while I was away, and hopefully I can make some of you feel the way that you made me.
Secondly, Barcelona. Was amazing. Really. Not the best weather, but I was with my Auntie, who I have to say, even though it's totally unintentional, is complete thinspiration. She is one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen, and has one of the most beautiful souls I've ever met. So my time spent with her was amazing. And Spanish coffee kicks ass. Seriously.
While I was there I found the second album from a band I love called Cinema Bizarre. They're weird, adorable and pretty much angsty teen-pop. But angsty so it's totally okay for an 18-year-old girl to like them, right? They remind me of Britney Spears. If she was all emo. And dark. And had talent.
Not that I'm knocking Britney or anything. I love her as much as the next body-image obsessed teen girl does. If not more than, to be honest.
Anyway. I had a lovely time, and I hope you guys have had a great week too. Doubtless I have gained rather than lost, but theres things to be done this week/end, out and about away from the evil food monkeys.
I hope your all feeling loved and cared about. By me and everyone else in your lives.
Love and strength,
T.

2 comments:

  1. Sweetie, so glad you are doing better. Sounds like the Spain trip was just what you needed!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha I actually lol'd at the Britney bit :P
    Great to hear you had a good time away :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete