Thursday, October 8, 2009

Argh,

Have decided to give up:
  • Chocolate
  • Biscuits
  • Sweets/Candy
  • White bread
  • Red Meat
  • FAT
  • Butter
  • Sugar
  • Honey
  • Chocolate.
  • Anything that makes me 'Feel Happy'

Have instead decided to:

  • Eat healthily
  • Eat fruit
  • Drink lots of green tea
  • Drink less diet coke
  • Drink 1 Ltr water per day
  • Eat crackers if I feel faint

I don't know if you know this, but being thin is AMAZING. And staying thin, and not needing to eat is Freaking Fantastic.

I Really HATE myself right now.

Hope your having a better night than me.

Love,

T.

1 comment:

  1. Yah, comfort food (a.k.a food that makes most of us feel happy)is always so horribly fattening, hate it! And i totaly agree , being thin and being in control is awesome, nothing better! I'm still working on the thin bit, but I'm sure it's going to be even better then i imagine. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete